Sourcing your preowned luxury watch
If you’re looking for a birth year watch or a particular production batch, sometimes it’s best to ask the experts. Sourcing pre-owned luxury watches is what we do and have been doing it for years. We use our networks to find difficult to buy watches which can help to save you time and money.
Quite often buying a brand new watch can be complicated. Many ‘Authorized Dealers’ will have waiting lists and you have to get on the list before you get the watch. Buying a pre-owned luxury watch can be quicker, save you money and even make you money over time. New watches like new cars depreciate as soon as you wear them, read our article – ‘Aren’t Watches Expensive?’
We enjoy sourcing pre-owned luxury watches and here are a few watches we have sourced for clients and the reasons why;
1974 Rolex Datejust – 40th birthday present for our client’s husband
1963 Rolex Oyster Precision – 50th birthday present
TAG Monaco – saved £400 off the discounted high street chain price
1967 Rolex Submariner – birth year watch for our clientRolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller – our client saw it in the movie ‘Unknown’ and wanted one the same as Liam Neeson’s!
Rolex Pearlmaster – our client’s wife saw one in an airport and we saved him £5,000 off the discounted high street chain price
The sourcing procedure
The procedure for sourcing pre-owned luxury watches is straightforward and crucially all of the responsibility is ours.
You tell us what you’re looking for – whether you know the exact watch or just the elements that are important to you such as year, colour, size, etc. – along with an idea of your budget.
- We go off and find some options for you on a completely obligation free basis. This is what we do, we enjoy it!
- When we have a few suggestions for you, we send the details by email. If there’s something that you like we then agree in writing, the elements that are vital to you – the deal breakers or ‘Final Specification’.
- If we’re happy that the watch fits your requirements then we give you a guarantee to that effect.
- You pay us a 50% deposit and we go and buy the watch. You are only committed to the purchase as long as the watch is as described in the ‘Final Specification’ email. That way the onus is always on us to make sure that the watch that we source is the watch that you have asked us for.
- We deliver the watch to you and you confirm that it is as described. If it is – you pay the balance, if it isn’t – we refund your deposit.
We should point out that your deposit will only be refunded if the watch fails to meet the specifications that we have guaranteed in our ‘Final Specification’ email. As we’ve bought this watch specifically for you, we can’t refund you if you change your mind for any other reason.
This process has worked very successfully time after time. Check out our Trustpilot reviews to see for yourself and come and talk to us with confidence.